What can I say about us?
We are a family run business consisting of Lynne, myself (Paul) and our twin boys Aaron and Josh. Like many people we had been saving up year after year to get a family holiday abroad. Which we eventually decided just was not worth the cost versus enjoyment.
We have always appreciated the outdoors and caravanning and decided to hire out a motorhome and travel Scotland’s beautiful North Coast 500 route.
We loved every minute of it and just looking at their faces I knew they were never going to forget those memories, and we have never looked back. Knowing what precious quality time away with each other has done for us, we decided to form Go Adventure Motorhome Hire and give an outlet for others to enjoy the benefits of what motorhome holidays have to offer whether it be families, couples or groups of friends.
We live near Balloch, a small village right at the foot of Loch Lomond in Scotland. A great location to set off from to explore Scotland, or South around the UK. Based only 20 minutes from Glasgow Airport and 5 minutes from Alexandria Train Station.
Why Choose us?
- Family run business intent on making your experience a great one
- Our number one priority is our customer service to you
- Make the hiring process easy – so your focus is stress free and on your adventure holiday
- Our Modern Swift Lifestyle 4 Berth, 6.3m in length Motorhome is packed with extras and comfort
- Competitively priced with unlimited mileage
- Membership of the Camping and Caravanning Club giving reduced prices for campsites all over the UK
- We offer free off-road parking for the duration of your holiday
Why Go Motorhoming?
- A wonderful, exciting alternative to expensive holidays abroad
- The freedom to plan and rome whatever you want
- The option to change those plans during your holiday, to follow the Sun or simply just because you can
- Explore the shores of Scotland and UK and everything they have to offer