WHATS INCLUDED IN COST – no need to worry we have all the essentials sorted for you:
- Unlimited Mileage
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Breakdown & Recovery Cover
- One Full Gas Bottle
- 10% Off Camping and Caravanning Campsites throughout the UK
- Satellite Navigation
- Reverse & Rear-View Camera and more.
- Camping table and 2 x chairs for spending those days outside under the fitted awning
- 25-meter mains hook up cable for campsites & bike rack (up to 4 bikes)
DAB Radio & Bluetooth
- Cooking Utensils
- Pots & Pans
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Blanket
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Dish washing liquid
- Brush and shovel
- Disinfectant spray
- Toilet roll
- TV £15
- Duvet & Linen £10
FOR BOOKING – Please Read
MOTORHOME INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS AND DOCUMENTATION
- Drivers must be between 25 and 75 years of age at the time of booking, and during the hire period. Up to 2 drivers may be named. (Subject to acceptance by insurer). One additional driver at £10 per day.
- Have held a driving license for a minimum of 3 years with driving experience.
- Have licenses free of driving offences/accidents except for minor speeding/parking offences. (subject to acceptance of insurer).
- Provide 2 other forms of ID – One MUST be a Utility Bill i.e.: – Telephone bill (landline only), Gas/Electricity, Council tax bill.
- The other should be proof of address i.e.: – bank or credit card statement, credit card bill, council tax bill/statement and/or mortgage statement.
Please note both above documents must be dated within the preceding three months of hire and address must match the same as Driving License and be up to date.
Please contact us with dates and any further information you may require us to answer. We will then send out our Drivers Declaration and Information Form alongside our Terms and Conditions – all should be read carefully, and the completed form sent back to us within 24hrs of paying securing deposit.
CONFIRMATION OF MOTORHOME RESERVATION
Reservation of dates will be held once the securing deposit of £100 is made.
Total payment for motorhome hire consists of the following:
Securing Deposit: £100 (This is non-refundable)
Vehicle Damage Excess Deposit: £500 (This is refundable. Please see T&Cs)
Motorhome Hire Costs: As per requested hire period
Payments can be paid by:
- Bank Transfer (please note this is the only method of payment)
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE REQUIRED FOUR WEEKS PRIOR TO HIRE TO FULLY CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING:
- Full remaining payment of hire and VDE Deposit.
- Send us the required motorhome insurance documents required for our insurers, or otherwise inform us of what you intend to bring, and we can check if it fulfills the necessary requirements and bring on day of pick up.
- We will also contact you to carry out the necessary DVLA Online License check.